On May 22nd we will reopen some of our outdoor seating including our tent and dock dining.
We take your safety and our staff’s very seriously. As mandated by the state of Connecticut we all must adhere to these rules.
- Social distancing.
- Wear a face mask when not at your table, this includes standing in line and going to and from the bathrooms.
- Stay at least six feet from the party in front of you in line. To help, the spacing is clearly marked.
- The tables are set at least six feet apart. Do not move them and do not combine tables.
- Each table has a shell. Green shell = Ready to sit and sanitized, Red shell = Not yet ready, do not sit
- Maximum five people per table.
- If we reach capacity you will be given the option to take your order to go or wait for a table.
Here is how we are preparing for your return to Costello’s:
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and gloves.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for your use.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch areas, including door knobs, railings, bathrooms etc.