We are currently open for take-out AND dine-in, including our tent and dock dining.
We take your safety and our staff’s very seriously. As mandated by the state of Connecticut we all must adhere to these rules.
- Social distancing.
- Wear a face mask when not at your table, this includes standing in line and going to and from the bathrooms.
- Stay at least six feet from the party in front of you in line. To help, the spacing is clearly marked.
- The tables are set at least six feet apart. Do not move them and do not combine tables.
- Each table has a shell. Green shell = Ready to sit and sanitized, Red shell = Not yet ready, do not sit
- If we reach capacity you will be given the option to take your order to go or wait for a table.
Here is how we are preparing for your return to Costello’s:
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and gloves.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for your use.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch areas, including door knobs, railings, bathrooms etc.